The Aeroflow Diabetes Process
Our job is to make it easy for you to receive the medical items you need through insurance! Here is how our process works:
1. Fill out our Qualify Through Insurance Form with your insurance information.
- Make sure to have your insurance card handy.
- If your insurance isn’t listed, give us a call at 866-456-6755 to speak with a Specialist.
- If you have filled out our form in the past and would like to submit the form a second time, or you’d like to inquire about an existing submission, please give us a call.
2. Your dedicated Diabetes Specialist will verify your insurance coverage and submit all necessary paperwork on your behalf.
- Verifying your coverage often takes one to five business days. We recommend checking your voicemail and email for an update from your Specialist.
3. Choose from the curated items covered by your insurance!
- The items you qualify to receive are determined by your specific insurance coverage.
- In order to cover the cost of continuous glucose monitoring supplies, most health insurance providers require a prescription. We will work directly with your doctor to secure one on your behalf.
- We will ship your insurance-covered items straight to your door!
4. Each month, we'll remind you when it's time to reorder your insurance-covered supplies.
- Most insurance policies will allow for an order of new supplies each month. When reviewing your coverage for your supplies, your dedicated Specialist will advise what items you can receive each month and will let you know when you can reorder.
- We'll notify you via email, phone and / or text - whichever contact method you prefer - to let you know when it's time to reorder. Want to change what supplies you are receiving? Give us a call at 866-456-6755 and we can talk through your option.
Have any other questions? Feel free to contact your Specialist directly or give us a call today at 866-456-6755.