Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Receiver
Always be in the know with the Dexcom G6 CGM Receiver. It's a small device that displays your glucose information at a glance on the touch screen and delivers blood sugar alerts and alarms to notify you of pending highs and lows.
Dexcom G6 Receiver
The Dexcom Receiver is a part of the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System that allows you to measure and record your glucose numbers consistently throughout the day. The display device shows your glucose readings and will alert you with notifications if your glucose levels are too high or too low.
You can use the Dexcom G6 Receiver alongside your Dexcom G6 Transmitter for real-time glucose readings throughout the day. The Dexcom G6 system also has compatibility with smart devices and the Dexcom G6 app.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen.
- Can be used with compatible smart devices.
- No fingersticks needed for accurate blood glucose meter readings.
- Real-time glucose alerts.
- Proven to lower A1C.
- Customizable alerts and alarms.
Frequently Used With:
Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
If you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, the Dexcom Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) system may be helpful to you. The Dexcom CGM is clinically proven to lower A1C, reduce hyper and hypoglycemia, and increase time in range. It also doesn't involve those painful fingerpricks, making it easier to manage your diabetes.
With the Dexcom CGM, you can customize your range to set alarms and alerts to notify you when you're too high or too low.
The CGM system includes three pieces that all help you stay in control of your diabetes management:
1. Simple auto-applicator: A one-touch applicator that easily inserts a tiny sensor beneath the surface of your skin.
2. Sensor and transmitter: A slim sensor that continuously measures blood glucose levels beneath the skin and sends data wirelessly to a display device through a transmitter.
3. Display device: A small touch screen receiver or compatible smart device that displays real-time glucose data so you can manage your diabetes anytime, anywhere.
Speak with your healthcare provider about your diabetes treatment decisions and use our qualify form to see if you’re eligible to receive the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring system through your insurance.