Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Transmitter
The Dexcom G6 CGM Transmitter is fastened on top of the sensor to send data wirelessly to a compatible smart device or the receiver. It is part of the three-part Dexcom system which all work together to continuously measure your glucose levels, without finger sticks.
Dexcom G6 Transmitter
As the G6 Sensor measures your blood glucose levels just beneath your skin, your Dexcom G6 Transmitter sits inside of your G6 Sensor and sends real-time glucose readings through a wireless Bluetooth connection to your Dexcom G6 Receiver. Your G6 Receiver will get blood glucose readings and glucose alerts when you are too high or too low.
- Can be used for up to 3 months.
- Compatibility with other smart devices and the Dexcom G6 app.
- Proven to help lower A1C.
- Wirelessly sends glucose readings to receiver or smart device.
With the Dexcom G6 CGM three-part system and transmitter, you can manage your Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes without finger sticks.
All three parts work together to help manage your diabetes and stay in control:
1. Simple auto-applicator: A one-touch applicator that's inserted just below the surface of your skin.
2. Sensor and transmitter: This slim sensor continuously measures glucose levels by sending data to your display device.
3. Display device: Your real-time glucose data will be displayed on either a handheld touch screen receiver or one of your compatible smart devices.
Speak with your healthcare provider about diabetes treatment decisions and use our eligibility form to see if you qualify to receive diabetic supplies through Medicare or other private insurance plans.