Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Sensor- 3 Pack
The Dexcom G7 Sensor is a wearable sensor that sends real-time blood glucose readings every 5 minutes to the Dexcom G7 Receiver or Dexcom G7 app. This sensor is 60% smaller than the Dexcom G6 and gives alerts and readings without having to scan or use fingersticks.
Dexcom G7 Sensor
The Dexcom G7 Sensor is a part of the Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System. This sensor is 60% smaller and has a faster warm-up time (just 30 minutes) compared to its predecessor, the Dexcom G6 Sensor. Dexcom G7 Sensor sends real-time glucose readings to your Dexcom G7 Receiver, your smartphone, or your smartwatch through the Dexcom G7 app.
- 10-day sensor.
- Built in transmitter.
- Slim and discreet design, 60% smaller.
- 30-minutes warm-up time.
- More accurate glucose readings.
- Can be worn on the back of the upper arm.
Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
The Dexcom G7 CGM is a convenient option for people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes who need to manage their diabetes. Without the use of fingersticks or scans, the Dexcom G7 is the most innovative and the most accurate CGM on the market.
The G7 CGM system comes with three parts that help you stay in control:
- Sensor: The all-in-one wearable sensor is 60% smaller than the Dexcom G6 sensor and can be worn on the upper arm.
- Overpatch: This patch keeps your G7 sensor in place.
- Receiver: A small device that shows real-time glucose data so you can easily manage your blood sugar levels.
Speak with your healthcare provider about your diabetes treatment decisions.