Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Receiver
The Dexcom G7 CGM Receiver is a small device that displays your glucose readings every 5 minutes throughout the day. It delivers blood sugar alerts and alarms in different modes to notify you of pending highs and lows.
Dexcom G7 Receiver
The Dexcom G7 Receiver is an optional part of the Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (CGM)- the most accurate CGM system to date. It’s a compatible display device that sends you real-time glucose readings and notifications when your blood sugar levels are too high or too low.
This small, portable, chargeable device lasts up to 7 days after charging.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Real-time alerts throughout the day.
- Customizable alerts and settings.
The Dexcom G7 receiver also has different customizable alert settings:
- Urgent low soon alert: Set a 20-minute advance warning when your blood sugar levels will reach 55 mg/dL to prevent hypoglycemia.
- Customizable alerts: Make your own low alert and high alert levels so you can stay in-range.
- Delay 1st alert: Delay your first high alert until your sensor reading is high for longer.
- Quiet mode: Make your alerts more discreet with this vibrate mode.
You can use the Dexcom G7 Receiver alongside your Dexcom G7 Sensor for real-time glucose readings throughout the day. The Dexcom G7 system also has compatibility with smartphones and smartwatches with the Dexcom G7 app.
Dexcom G7 Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
The Dexcom G7 CGM offers those with type 1 or type 2 diabetes an innovative and convenient way to manage their blood sugar levels without the need for fingersticks. Its small size, customizable alerts, and compatibility with smartphones and smartwatches make it an excellent option for individuals looking to simplify their diabetes management routine.
The Dexcom G7 is clinically proven to lower A1C, reduce hyper and hypoglycemia, and increase time in range.
The G7 CGM system includes three parts to help you stay in control of your glucose levels:
- Sensor: The all-in-one wearable sensor is 60% smaller than the Dexcom G6 sensor and can be worn on the upper arm to give you glucose alerts and readings.
- Overpatch: This patch helps your sensor stay on your body throughout the wearing period.
- Receiver: A small, portable device that displays real-time glucose data so you can manage your diabetes anytime, anywhere.
Speak with your healthcare provider about your diabetes treatment decisions.